We collect your personal information such as your name, email address, contact number or password details when you sign-up to use our website for our travel services. When buying any of our services, we gather additional information such as address, passport number, credit card or debit card details which may include cardholder name, card number, etc. or any other detail related to your payment preferences, your dietary penchant and any special requirement allied to traveler’s health issues or disability. Some information is also reflexively collected while you use Puspack.com, this includes your IP address,
The information we normally collect
We collect your personal information such as your name, email address, contact number or password details when you sign-up to use our website for our travel services. When buying any of our services, we gather additional information such as address, passport number, credit card or debit card details which may include cardholder name, card number, etc. or any other detail related to your payment preferences, your dietary penchant and any special requirement allied to traveler’s health issues or disability. Some information is also reflexively collected while you use Puspack.com, this includes your IP address, the operating system you use, the browser you prefer, identifying URLs, page views, how many times you access our page and your broad demographic location.
Some information may also be collected by third party applications such as the social websites like facebook, twitter, etc. and our promotional partners. Other ways of collecting information are through a survey, a competition, via cookies and by a conversation with our team.
Puspack.com is an evenhanded platform and the sensitive information we collect, like in regard to your health or religion is protected under the Data Protection Act 1998. This type of information is collected by your assent to provide you the most viable service as per your needs.
Why we collect information
The information we collect can be used for the following purposes:
• To authorize your access to use certain features of our web portal.
• To aid you the convenience of using our services you prefer to receive.
• To place you most favorable position while using the Puspack.com services by inducing location, language and currency options saved from your previous searches via cookies.
• To analyze the user behavior and inclination in order to improve and optimize our services.
• To communicate with you regarding latest offers, new products, competitions and email you the subscribed newsletter.
• To combine information we receive with external records. For thispurpose we disclose the personal information with third parties for marketing to you those products or services that may be significant to you.
• To administer your booking and inform you any changes and progress with immediate effect.
• To complete your booking, we will forward the information given by you to the providers of the services. We may also be obliged to disclose certain information to third parties with regard to customer services, credit card processing, or any other similar services.
• To abidelaw, we may disclose your personal information we maintain whenever required by law via any court summon or to a law enforcement agency.
We may divulge your information to the business organizations and data processors who are working on our behalf; these may include some groups outside India. This is vital for providing you error free service, administration, customer care, restructuring of our business because of the merger, acquisition, consolidation, etc., business management and operation and various process occurring for the smooth running of business.
Security of your Personal Information
You can be affirmative about our security measures in handling your personal details as we take adequate measures to defend your data from unauthorized disclosures. All the Personal Data you give us is stored on secure servers and along with appropriate technical and organizational measures, we even limit access to your Personal information to the employees who we believe have a genuine need of that information in order to impart their duties and provide products or services as desired by you.
Alas, in this digital era information transmission through the internet can never be fully secure, so while you are transmitting data to our website, we are not accountable in case of any hacking of information during that period of time. Also, any unintentional disclosure may occur to third parties who misrepresent themselves as legitimate and hide their true identity by presenting a false document to Puspack.com.
If in case you believe that you should not share the information with us, you can acquaint us about your concern either contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Alternatively, you can even request a call back from our website and share your concern.
We deem ourselves to give you the best deals and services you require but in case you want to opt out from our Email marketing, affiliate marketing or other promotions you can do it with ease by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
All about Cookies
You must have noticed the advertisement displaying the same products or services that you recently searched or purchased on other websites. You may be bewildered how this happens but this is actually done by the Cookies placed on your computer by the particular website. We also place cookies on your computer or other online devices to learn about your preferences and ultimately enhance your browsing experience and give you the exact product and service you need. Cookies are basically small text files that do not tell us your personal information unless you allow them to do so as most of the internet browsers have options to manage cookies.
How can you manage your Cookies
You may set your browser to accept all the cookies, reject cookies or ask for permission every time a cookie is sent to your computer. When you reject cookies you bound your website usage and as a result, limited features may be allowed under this setting. When you choose to use our services by accepting the terms and conditions, you allow us to link your personal data provided by you to the data stored in the cookie. We believe that if you are using our website after accepting cookies then you are consenting to the use of data stored in cookies and other advanced technologies for the reasons stated above.
Types of Cookies we use
First Party Cookies
These cookies are placed by Puspack.com and only we can access the information stored in it.
Third Party Cookies
Third party cookies are set by the other organizations that are linked to us to provide you the complete set of services you desire.
Session Cookies have active storage only for the period you browse our website and after your browser session ends these cookies are automatically deleted.
These cookies are placed and saved on your computer device for a fixed period of time. Puspack.com uses it for the repeated visitors of the website to identify more about them and their preferences.
Web beacons, clear GIFs, page tags and web bugs
These cookies are placed to help us to analyze how our site is being used by capturing your IP address, location, device, etc. and thus improve your web experience in Puspack.com.
1. Essential cookies: These cookies play a pivotal role in proper functioning of the website. They allow Puspack.com to remember your selection and your requests to book a flight or hotel or tour. Without this E-billing is not possible, thereby, blocking the booking midway.
2. Performance/User Experience: These are used to assure that all the services of the website perform as the way they are supposed to do like as per your selection guiding you to the right flight or destination. These even save your time to type your currency or location preferences again and again.
3. Optimizing: These are used by us to optimize your web experience to a level more personalized and these may track your various choices like click trends, greeting you by name, etc. when you visit us the next time. The third party may be contacted for assistance to make your browsing experience of our website even smoother.
4. Advertising: These tend to track your web behavior and display the advertisements of your interest. For these advertisements, third party advertising may be used like Google AdSense, Google AdWords or Facebook. They identify the number of times the advertisement is displayed to you, the size of the advert (so that it doesn’t hamper your web experience) and the effectiveness of the drive.
5. Analytics: We believe in constantly improving ourselves understanding about your website usage patterns. These analytics cookies will not only enhance your user experience but aid us in driving our business to towards success.
The point of consideration is that Puspack.com or our service providers at no time try to recognize you individually. Also, we do not tend to know at any time that what pages you by yourself have been looking at. What we attempt is to collect the relevant information which adds to the business growth and create market segment accordingly.
Third Party Privacy
What we have stored
In harmony with the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to find out what individual information we have stored about you on our servers. For getting a copy of your information in store with us, you can email your concern at info@Puspack.com and we will try reverting you back as soon as possible. You can even request to correct the inaccurate data about you on the same email id. You can even choose not to provide full information about you but this will certainly affect the services tendered to you. You can even alter errors in your information and personal preferences in regard to our service in the account section of our website.
Updates and Changes
For giving the apt service every time we allege you to update your personal information regularly to keep it accurate. For this purpose, we aid you with adequate access to your personal data on our website. We aim to protect your data and secure it at all times and this is the reason we also take sensible actions to verify your identity before we grant any access to your data.
We would love to hear from you about anything which concerns you about our website as Puspack.com is focused on making your travel easier and life lighter. Feel free to contact us either by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and info@Puspack.com.